Internships are during the spring, summer and fall semesters.
+ Spring: January-April
+ Summer: May-August
+ Fall: September-December
EVERY APPLICATION SHOULD INCLUDE:
+ Cover letter and Resume
+ Answers to these questions:
- How did you hear about NO.2 Organics?
- Why do you want to intern with us?
- What position are you applying for and what term are you applying for?
- What school do you go to and what is your major?
- What makes you a good candidate for this position?
- What do you want to learn in this internship?
- What are three websites you commonly visit?
- What is your Facebook/Instagram and/or Twitter name?
Marketing & Acquisition Internship
+ Outreach to potential Affiliates and Influencers, magazines, websites, blogs, etc.
+ Draft blog posts, email marketing, social media posts and product descriptions
+ Assist with posting on social media
+ Assist with the marketing strategy for product launches and campaigns
+ Strategize and size digital advertisements
+ Photography and/or videography
+ Developing creative digital assets for social marketing campaigns
+ Design affiliate and web banners
+ Knowledge and access to Adobe Creative Suite
+ Access to camera equipment
Please send a portfolio or link to your work with your application.
Sale & Promotor Internship
+ Outreach to potential retailer, speciality stores and department stores
+ Assist with the sales & promotion during any pop-up events
+ Assist with the setting up & brands promotion during the Natural Organic Product Asia EXPO.
READY TO APPLY?
Please submit your application packet to firstname.lastname@example.org